Y Gribyn is a cosy pet-friendly holiday cottage which sleeps two. At just £65 per night, and only a couple of miles from Cadair Idris, it makes a great little base for hiking and visiting Snowdonia to explore the mountains of North Wales. It is ideal for cycling and walking in Coed y Brenin, the Mawddach trail and exploring local beaches such as Barmouth and Fairbourne.
The cottage is set in wonderful countryside near Dolgellau, with stunning views and many walks from the doorstep. You can walk Cadair Idris from the cottage, a route which will lead you onto the pony path. So if you’re feeling energetic you can head straight off after breakfast!
" Y Gribyn is a relaxing and charming bolthole to enjoy a bit of peace and time out. You will enjoy slowing down and exploring this beautiful part of south Snowdonia. "
- Bedroom with small double bed (W 120 x L 192cms)
- Small shower room with shower, WC and hand basin
- Kitchen/lounge with fridge, microwave, electric hob and electric oven
- Lounge area with comfortable two seater sofa
- Sliding door onto a slate patio area perfect for BBQ’s
- Electric central heating
- TV with freeview channels
Explore Snowdonia with your best four-legged friend! We welcome well behaved dogs, and there are plenty of lovely woodland, mountain, and beach walks. Please specify on the contact form if you would like to bring a dog.